Recording King ROS-10 12-Fret 000 Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Vintage good looks with solid Sitka spruce and solid mahogany tonewoods for a guitar you'll love to play.
Recording King's 10 Series guitars give you the benefits of all-solid tonewoods in a great-sounding, low-key package. For players looking for a heavy dose of vintage vibe, the ROS-10 12-fret 000 has a 25.4" scale, C neck profile and 1-3/4" bone nut, perfect for fingerpicking or strumming and with plenty of warm sustain. It has a solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back and sides. Descending-size fretboard dots and tortoise binding give it distinctly vintage and tasteful styling. The ROS-10 delivers the classic sound and historic design Recording King has built its name on and will be sure to please discerning tastes. Case sold separately.
- Body Shape: 12-Fret OOO
- Top Material: Solid Sitka spruce
- Back Material: Solid mahogany
- Side Material: Solid mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X-bracing
- Top Braces: Sitka spruce
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C Profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Lemgth: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 12
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Decal
- Tuning Machines: Deluxe Die-Cast
- Body Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Top Purfling: 4-ply
- Fretboard Inlays: Dots
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge shape: Pyramid
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins and Endpin: Ivory with Black Dot
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: None
- Case sold separately
Order this Recording King beauty today!