Recording King RO-227 All Solid Wood Orchestra Acoustic GuitarProduct #H87212 Recording King H87212 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An elegant guitar with a solid sitka spruce top and solid East Indian rosewood back & sides.
The RO-227 All Solid Wood Orchestra Acoustic Guitar has a beautiful abalone rosette and abalone top purfling. With authentic pre-war-style features, this classic guitar is perfect for all styles of playing. It has a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, fully scalloped forward-x bracing, a one-piece mahogany neck and an ebony fretboard and vintage-style slot-through bridge.
This guitar also has a wider 1-3/4" nut that makes it great for flatpickers, bluegrass players and singer-songwriters, plus a redesigned “torch” abalone/mother-of-pearl headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers.
- 000-style (RO) body shape
- Solid AA Grade sitka spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone rosette, top purfling and inlays
Enjoy beautiful sound and looks with your next guitar. Order today.
RO-227 All Solid Wood Orchestra Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Model: RO-227
- Body Shape: 000-Style
- Top Material: Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Fully Scalloped Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 24.9"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P./Abalone "Torch" Design
- Tuning Machines: Gold, Open-Geared Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: Abalone
- Top Purfling: Abalone
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Fretboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Electronics: None