Recording King RD-316 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar(Natural) Sku #H87217000001000 Recording King H87217 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An elegant guitar with a solid Adirondack spruce top and African mahogany back & sides.
The RD-316's top is made from solid AAA Adirondack Spruce. The back and sides are made from solid African Mahogany. The 316 has a nut width of 1-11/16” and the one-piece neck is fitted to the body with a hand-cut dovetail joint. The fretboard and bridge are ebony. It's finished in a thin coat of nitrocellulose lacquer for resonance and historical accuracy.
The RD-316's aesthetics have been heavily influenced by the standard workhorse dreadnought guitarists have relied on for the past 80 years. The tasteful appointments include descending sized dots on the fretboard, solid black bridge pins and endpin, subdued tortoise body binding and a traditional, understated rosette. The hardware is nickel plated, down to the Grover butterbean tuners. Case sold separately.
- Traditional dreadnought shape
- Solid AAA Grade Adirondack spruce top
- Solid African mahogany back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with C profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Nickel-plated Grover tuning machines
- Case sold separately
Enjoy beautiful sound and excellent build quality with your next guitar. Order today.
RD-316 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid AAA Grade Adirondack Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C Profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Logo
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Geared Butterbean
- Body Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Top Purfling: Black & White
- Fretboard Inlays: M.O.P. Descending Size Dot
- Fretboard Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Black with White Dot
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Electronics: None