Recording King RD-316 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H87214 Recording King H87214 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An elegant guitar with a solid Adirondack spruce top, African mahogany back & sides and Fishman electronics.
The RD-316's top is made from solid AAA Adirondack Spruce. The back and sides are made from solid African Mahogany. The 316 has a nut width of 1-11/16” and the one-piece neck is fitted to the body with a hand-cut dovetail joint. The fretboard and bridge are ebony. It's finished in a thin coat of nitrocellulose lacquer for resonance and historical accuracy.
The RD-316's aesthetics have been heavily influenced by the standard workhorse dreadnought guitarists have relied on for the past 80 years. The tasteful appointments include descending sized dots on the fretboard, solid black bridge pins and endpin, subdued tortoise body binding and a traditional, understated rosette. The hardware is nickel plated, down to the Grover butterbean tuners. The Fishman Matrix EQ pickup/preamp system does an excellent job of conveying your acoustic sound and offers plenty of adjustment with discrete volume and tone controls just underneath the soundhole.
- Traditional dreadnought shape
- Solid AAA Grade Adirondack spruce top
- Solid African mahogany back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with C profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Nickel-plated Grover tuning machines
Enjoy beautiful sound and excellent build quality with your next guitar. Order today.
RD-316 Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid AAA Grade Adirondack Spruce
- Back Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side Material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: C Profile
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Logo
- Tuning Machines: Grover Open Geared Butterbean
- Body Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Top Purfling: Black & White
- Fretboard Inlays: M.O.P. Descending Size Dot
- Fretboard Binding: Tortoise Shell
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Black with White Dot
- Pickguard: Black
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix EQ (-FE2)