Recording King RD-227 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #H87208 Recording King H87208 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An elegant guitar with a solid sitka spruce top, Indian rosewood back & sides and Fishman electronics.
The all-solid RD-227 has a beautiful abalone rosette and abalone top purfling. Featuring authentic pre-war-style appointments, the RD-227 is perfect for players who want a great-sounding all-solid with high-end aesthetics.
The "Torch" with abalone has a solid Sitka spruce top, solid East Indian rosewood back and sides, fully scalloped forward-x bracing, a one-piece mahogany neck, a vintage-style beveled pickguard and an ebony fretboard and vintage-style slot-through bridge.
This guitar also has a wider 1-3/4" nut that makes it great for flatpickers, bluegrass players and singer-songwriters, as well as our redesigned “torch” abalone/M.O.P. headstock inlay and abalone snowflake position markers. The Fishman Matrix EQ pickup/preamp system does an excellent job of conveying your acoustic sound and offers plenty of adjustment with discrete volume and tone controls just underneath the soundhole. Case sold separately.
- Traditional dreadnought shape with vintage style
- Solid AA Grade sitka spruce top
- East Indian rosewood back & sides
- 1-piece mahogany neck with vintage V profile
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Abalone rosette, top purfling and inlays
- Gold-plated tuning machines
- Fishman Matrix EQ pickup/preamp system
- Case sold separately
Enjoy beautiful sound and excellent build quality with your next guitar. Order today.
RD-227 All Solid Wood Dreadnought Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Side Material: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Spruce
- Neck Material: 1-Piece Mahogany
- Neck Profile: Vintage V
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: M.O.P./Abalone "Torch" Design
- Tuning Machines: Gold-plated, Open-Geared Butterbean
- Body Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: Abalone
- Top Purfling: Abalone
- Fretboard Inlays: Abalone Snowflake
- Fretboard Binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Bridge Material: Ebony
- Bridge Shape: Standard
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory with Abalone Dot
- Pickguard: Vintage-Style
- Finish: Natural Gloss
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix EQ