Recording King Dirty Thirties Dreadnought Solid Top(Satin Sunburst) Sku #H94646000001000 Recording King H94646 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A solid spruce top and period refinements make this vintage-style dreadnought a winner.
The Dirty Thirties Dust Bowl-inspired Dreadnought is meant to sound great wherever the road takes you. With a solid top and old-style matte sunburst finish, it sits at the perfect crossroads of classic sound, vintage style and exceptional value. Like the original Montgomery Ward mail order guitars in the first half of the century, the Dirty Thirties Dreadnought is the perfect companion for singer-songwriters, folk stylists or traveling troubadours.
All of the Dirty Thirties guitars start with a solid Spruce top and rosewood fretboard, with bone nut and saddle. Recording King finished each guitar with classic extra-large fretboard dots, aged ivoroid body binding, satin sunburst finish, vintage-inspired tuning keys and the historic Recording King headstock.
The Dirty Thirties Series packs excellent playability and historic vibe into an ultra-affordable package that makes vintage style accessible to even the most budget-conscious players. Case sold separately.
- Solid Spruce top
- Rosewood fretboard
- Bone nut and saddle
- Classic extra-large fretboard dots
- Aged ivoroid body binding
- Satin sunburst finish
- Vintage-inspired tuning keys
- Historic Recording King headstock.
- Case sold separately
Get back to the future with this celebration of guitars gone by. Order today.
Dirty Thirties Dreadnought Solid Top Specifications:
- Model: RDH-05
- Body Shape: Dreadnought
- Top Material: Solid Spruce
- Back Material: White Wood
- Side Material: White Wood
- Top Bracing Pattern: Forward X-Bracing
- Top Braces: Scalloped
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Profile: Contemporary "C"
- Neck Joint: Dovetail
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- # Of Frets Clear: 14
- # Of Frets Total: 20
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Headstock Overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock Inlay: Recording King Decal
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style, Plastic Button
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Rosette: Classic Style
- Top Purfling: None
- Fretboard Inlays: Classic Extra-Large
- Fretboard Binding: None
- Bridge Material: Rosewood
- Bridge Shape: Straight
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge Pins & Endpin: Ivory Plastic
- Pickguard: None
- Finish: Satin Sunburst
- Electronics: None