Recording King Century Series ROS-626 12th Fret OOO Acoustic GuitarProduct #582865 Recording King 582865 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A hallmark of American design is at your fingertips.
The ROS-626 12th Fret 000 is a perfect example of the careful craftsmanship that goes into Recording King Century Studio Series gutiars. With all-solid African mahogany back and sides, the guitar's tone is warm and even. A hand-rubbed nitrocellulose lacquer finish ensures tthat the sound of the wood to resonate clearly and powerfully.
The classic 1920's design of the 12th Fret 000 is the link between classical guitars and the modern steel string. Very light in weight, but carefully braced for tonal warmth, the 12th fret 000 has earned a well-deserved spot in the pantheon of great-sounding guitar shapes. The combination of the 12th fret neck joint and the resultingly altered bridge *location*, creates a richer, mellower sound than many of today's brighter-sounding body shapes. Matching the rich tone and clear string separation typical of a classical guitar, with the projection of a traditional steel string, the 12th fret shape gives players the best of both worlds.
- Body shape: 12th Fret OOO
- Top material: Solid AA Grade Sitka Spruce
- Back material: Solid African Mahogany
- Side material: Solid African Mahogany
- Top bracing pattern: Fully Scalloped X-Bracing
- Top braces: Scalloped Spruce
- Neck material: 1 Piece Mahogany
- Neck profile: Vintage "V"
- Neck joint: Hand-Cut Dovetail
- Fretboard material: Ebony
- Scale length: 25-3/8"
- Number of frets: 20 (12 open)
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1-13/16"
- Headstock type: Slotted
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Headstock inlay: None
- Tuning machines: Grover Butterbean
- Body binding: Grained Ivoroid
- Rosette: 3-Ring
- Top purfling: Herringbone
- Fretboard inlays: Diamond and Square, Pattern 1
- Fretboard binding: None
- Bridge material: Ebony
- Bridge shape: Pyramid Style
- Saddle: Bone
- Bridge pins and endpin: Ivory with Black Dot