Balanced cutaway body and Steve Miller approved N2 neck.
The Rainsong Studio Series S-WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small bodied guitars, this body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout allow for a ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the WS is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS a comfortable guitar to cradle or stand with. The extra deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. The N2 has a substantial feel that is ergonomically sound and results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences.
Featuring a tough, non-glossy Fine Texture finish, the Studio Series scales back on flashy appointments to deliver the signature RainSong sound and playability in a rugged, road-worthy package. Includes case.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized gig bag.
- Finish: UV protective, Fine Texture finish
Enjoy solid performance and sound from this modern guitar. Order today.
Studio Series S-WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Rainsong Studio Series S-WS1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar:
I love My Carbon Fiber Rainsong
Easy to play great asume crisp sound very light rugged stays in tune through all weather conditions.
I have played the heck out of this guitar and have only slightly tuned it when it arrived unlike wood you can play this in rain snow then go inside by the fire and it stays in tune.
Great deal it would have cost a lot more if bought locally. Carbon Fiber are in only a few shops and over priced In Canada on the west coast.
Selling all my guitars after you played one of these you wont go back to wood.
next one I buy will be a 12 string carbon fiber Rainsong
RD Victoria BC