Rainsong Studio Series S-DR1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Carbon) Sku #H71601000001000 Rainsong H71601 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Deep dreadnought body and Steve Miller approved N2 neck.
The Dreadnought is the traditional workhorse of acoustic guitar music. With a large, deep body and wide waist, RainSong's Studio Series S-DR1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar has the powerful bass and ringing treble of a great rhythmic guitar, but still maintains a wonderfully balanced sound, with clear distinction among individual notes. From rhythm to lead, the DR makes its presence known. Capable of cutting through admirably in any acoustic setting, the DR is loud enough to compete with banjoes, mandolins and other traditional volume hogs.
The N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with the renowned artist Steve Miller and Master Luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. The N2 has a substantial feel that is ergonomically sound and results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature. The purpose of a truss rod in the N2 is to allow customization of the relief to suit individual preferences.
Featuring a tough, non-glossy Fine Texture finish, the Studio Series scales back on flashy appointments to deliver the signature RainSong sound and playability in a rugged, road-worthy package. Includes case.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized gig bag.
- Finish: UV protective, Fine Texture finish.
Enjoy solid performance and sound from this modern guitar. Order today.
Studio Series S-DR1000N2 Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 16 inches
- Body Length: 20 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches