RainSong Smokey Hybrid Stagepro Element Acoustic Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
All dressed in black with innovative features.
The hybrid construction of the SMH combines the best qualities of carbon fiber and glass fiber. Glass fibers soften the crystalline carbon tone to provide a mellow yet resonant sound, all at an attractive price point.
The Smokey's blacked-out styling is a first for RainSong. From the black Gotoh tuners to the black tusq nut/saddle/bridge-pins, the Black Beauty DR strings to the matte black truss rod cover, the unadorned grey fingerboard to the stark soundhole, the dark low-profile L.R. Baggs electronic options to the new hand-sanded and waxed satin finish – the Smokey embraces darkness – a dark guitar with a full, buttery tone.
RainSong's most popular deep cutaway WS body and the short-scale 12-fret neck combine to give the Smokey a full, rich, smoky bottom end that perfectly complements the precise focused mids and highs.
Like all RainSongs, the Smokey uses Projection Tuned Layering with all composite construction leading to a robust instrument that can withstand variations in humidity and temperatures.
- Soundboard: Carbon/Glass hybrid soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique with no soundboard braces
- Body: Carbon/Glass hybrid body
- Neck: All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece with adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black tusq nut, saddle and bridgepins
- Case: Customized hardshell case
- Finish: UV protective smooth satin finish
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body Length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 24.9"
- Tuning machines: Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: L.R.Baggs Stagepro Element system
Enjoy all of the benefits of this sleek hybrid. Order today.