RainSong Smokey All-Carbon Stagepro Anthem Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Blacked-out styling that's incredibly stable with upgraded electronics.
The all-carbon construction of the SMCX delivers RainSong' signature crystalline Carbon Tone -- impeccably balanced and very loud. A more upscale Stagepro Anthem system incorporates dual source pickups.
Smokey' blacked-out styling is a first for RainSong. From the black Gotoh tuners to the black tusq nut/saddle/bridge-pins, the Black Beauty DR strings to the matte black truss rod cover, the unadorned grey fingerboard to the stark soundhole, the dark low-profile LR Baggs electronic options to the hand-sanded and waxed satin finish ¦ the Smokey embraces darkness ¦ a dark guitar with a full, buttery tone.
RainSong' most popular deep cutaway WS body and the short scale 12-fret neck “ a combination that gives Smokey a full rich œsmoky bottom end that perfectly complements the precise focused mids and highs.
Like all RainSong guitars, Smokey uses Projection Tuned Layering with all composite construction leading to a robust instrument that can withstand variations in humidity and temperatures.
- Soundboard: All-Carbon/graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong' Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces.
- Body: All-Carbon/graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong' Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod.
- Accessories: Black Tusq Nut, saddle and bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hard-shell case.
- Finish: UV protective smooth satin finish
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 15.8 inches
- Body Length: 19.5 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.75 inches
- Scale length: 24.9 inches
- Tuning machines: Black Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: L.R.Baggs Stagepro Anthem system
Get great looks, sound and playability that'll resist the elements. Order today.