A 12-fret-to-body guitar with unique sound and tolerance of the elements.
The small size of the Parlor belies full and rich sound. A sound that Is characteristic of all RainSongs. Key to the big Parlor sound is the combination of a unidirectional carbon soundboard and hybrid body construction. The P12 features the 12-fret, short-scale NS neck.
P12's neck joins the body at the 12th fret rather than the 14th fret. This moves the bridge back on the soundboard towards the center of the lower bout resulting in improved sonic energy transmission from the strings to the soundboard and enhanced bass response.
Unidirectional carbon mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard. First introduced on the Concert Series, this soundboard is RainSong's lightest. The Hybrid body technology blends the crystalline highs of carbon with the mellow tones of glass. The synergy between the unidirectional soundboard and the hybrid body is obvious in the parlor sound. Includes case.
- All-graphite Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using Projection Tuned Layering technique
- No soundboard braces
- Pinstripe rosette
- Carbon/Glass hybrid body
- No body brace
- 12-fret all-graphite NS neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSongs Performance Shape Casting as a single piece
- Adjustable truss rod
- Tusq nut, saddle
- Mother-of-pearl inlaid tusq bridgepins
- Hardshell case
- UV protective, high gloss urethane finish
If you travel and play, this is the way to go. Order today.
P12 6-String Parlor with 12-Fret NS Neck Specifications:
- Depth at end-pin: 4.125"
- Lower bout: 13.34"
- Body Length: 18.78"
- Overall Length: 37.78"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 24.875"
- Frets clear of body: 12
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix+T