Rainsong JM3000 Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric GuitarProduct #513376 Rainsong 513376 ABB 12 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
The RainSong JM3000 Jumbo 12-String Acoustic-Electric Guitar combines the large-sized sound chamber with lightweight graphite construction to deliver extra-loud and deep tone that superbly counterbalances the extra treble strings. This is a 12-string guitar that is great for strumming and finger style, full of power and delicacy, and ready to hit the road. The all-graphite construction of the RainSong JM3000 makes it the only 12-string acoustic-electric guitar that is able to stay in tune at concert pitch and to withstand temperature and humidity variations; qualities that every seasoned 12-string player has long pined for.
There is no better stage than a 12-string to appreciate the qualities of all-graphite construction and Projection Tuned Layering. Rich, loud, clear and balanced, the Carbon sound of RainSong is only heightened and made more intense by the complex tones, overtones and sympathetic overtones specific to a 12-string. The stability and strength of graphite compared to wood is very high. As a result, RainSong is able to set its twelve string action low and to design its neck to be thin, comfortable and easy-to-play without fear of structural failure due to the increased tension of six extra strings. Includes case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite neck and epoxy fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. No truss rod. Custom Mother of
- Pearl sharks and RainSong logo inlays.
- Accessories: Tusq Nut, saddle. Abalone inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Case: Customized hardshell case.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane.
- Depth at end-pin: 5 inches
- Lower bout: 17 inches
- Body Length: 21 inches
- Neck width at nut: 1.875 inches
- Scale length: 25.4 inches
- Tuning machines: Chrome plated Gotohs with 1:14 gear ratio
- Electronics: Premium onboard electronics system
- Includes case