Rainsong Concert Series CO-WS1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The unique graphite construction of this acoustic-electric offers warm tone and structural stability.
The RainSong Concert Series CO-WS1000N2 is a graphite acoustic-electric guitar that is all about warm tone. This concert-size guitar boasts the lightest soundboards built by RainSong using unidirectional carbon, a material that mimics the tight grain of a fine spruce soundboard.
The Rainsong WS1000N2 is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small-bodied guitars, the concert body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS1000N2 strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout produce ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, the Rainsong WS1000N2 is impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make the WS1000N2 guitar comfortable to cradle while sitting or to stand with. The extra-deep cutaway encourages playing up the guitar's fretboard.
The Rainsong N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with renowned artist Steve Miller and master luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified "U" profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the Rainsong N2 guitar neck has a more substantial feel than the original RainSong 6-string neck, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 neck features a truss rod that is accessible from the head stock. Because Graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature, the purpose of a truss rod in the Rainsong N2 guitar neck is to give you the ability to customize the relief to suit your preferences. Includes case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite Unidirectional Carbon soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom mother-of-pearl sharks.
- Accessories: Tusq nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.5"
- Body length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Includes case
Concert Series CO-WS1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar Specifications:
REVIEW SNAPSHOT®by PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer