Rainsong Black Ice Series BI-WS1000N2 Graphite Acoustic-Electric Guitar(Carbon) Sku #581064000010000 Rainsong 581064 ABA 6 String Acoustic Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Unique in design and in tone.
The RainSong Black Ice Series BI-WS1000N2 is an acoustic-electric guitar that embodies artistry in every graphite fiber from which it's constructed. The soundboard on this Rainsong guitar is meticulously crafted individually to make every Black Ice guitar unique, aesthetically pleasing, but not overbuilt.
The WS is a wonderfully versatile guitar. Combining the best qualities of large and small-bodied guitars, this body shape is ideally suited for a variety of musical situations. A large, deep chamber gives the WS strong projection and rich bass. The narrow waist and tight upper bout encourage ringing treble, good balance and clear definition of individual notes. Overall, RainSong WS guitars are impeccably balanced. The shapely curves and light weight make this RainSong Black Ice Guitar comfortable to cradle or to stand with. The RainSong Black Ice guitar's extra-deep cutaway encourages playing up the fretboard.
The guitar's N2 neck is a result of an extensive, long-term collaboration with renowned artist Steve Miller and master luthier John Bolin. The neck design is based on a modified U profile that has been popular in guitars since the 1950s. While the N2 guitar neck has a more substantial feel than the original RainSong 6-string neck, it is ergonomically sound and actually results in better transfer of string vibration energy to the soundboard. The N2 neck features a truss rod that is accessible from the headstock. Because graphite does not warp or bow with changes in humidity and temperature, the purpose of a truss rod in this RainSong N2 neck is to allow you to customize the relief to suit your playing preferences.
Includes RainSong hardshell case.
- Soundboard: All-graphite Black Ice soundboard crafted using RainSong's Projection Tuned Layering technique. No soundboard braces. Abalone rosette.
- Body: All-graphite body. No body braces.
- Neck: All-graphite N2 neck and composite fingerboard fabricated using RainSong's Performance Shape Casting as a single piece. Adjustable truss rod. Custom mother-of-pearl sharks.
- Accessories: Tusq nut, saddle. MOP inlaid Tusq bridgepins.
- Finish: UV protective, high-gloss, clear urethane
- Depth at end-pin: 5"
- Lower bout: 15.8"
- Body length: 19.5"
- Neck width at nut: 1.75"
- Scale length: 25.4"
- Tuning Machines: Chrome-plated custom Gotohs with 1:18 gear ratio
- Electronics: Fishman Prefix Plus-T
- Includes RainSong hardshell case
Call or click to order this unique acosutic-electric today.