PRS Singlecut HB II Figured 10 Top Electric Guitar
(Fire Red Burst Nickel Hardware)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A gorgeous semi-hollowbody with select top, dual humbuckers and a piezo bridge.
The Singlecut Hollowbody II offers brilliant acoustics and a vast array of tones with the sleek aesthetic of a single-cutaway body shape. The combination of the maple top and back with mahogany sides provides tonal clarity and extraordinary resonance.
The Singlecut Hollowbody II comes standard with V12 finish, a Pattern neck and 57/08 pickups. The PRS/L.R. Baggs Piezo System is also standard on this instrument, allowing you to plug into your PA or recording console and your amp at the same time.
A very small percent of the maple trees cut in North America are actually figured. To make "10-Top" status, a PRS top must have clearly defined figure across its entire top with no "dead" spots. A guitar designated as a 10-Top will usually have a small "10" written on the back of the headstock in the upper right corner. Some of our earlier guitars have the "10" stamped into the finish in the same position.
- Semi-hollowbody design
- 10 Top figured maple top and back with mahogany sides
- V12 finish
- Pattern neck with rosewood fretboard
- Bird inlays
- 57/08 pickups
- PRS/L.R. Baggs Piezo System
- Nickel hardware
- Includes case
This is one PRSweet guitar. Order today.
Singlecut HB II Figured 10 Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Side Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Finish V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "SC/HB II"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup :57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo Pickup System