An elegant signature model with a set neck, dual humbuckers and flame maple finish.
Zach Myers, lead guitarist of the multi-platinum rock band Shinedown, picked up a PRS Custom 22 at the age of fifteen and announced his first SE signature model in 2010. As a guitarist who has rocked PRS on the stage and teched for several PRS bands, Myers has an intimate understanding of how a guitar should feel and what the build quality should be. After months of design and conversations with PRS’ SE team, Zach and PRS are pleased to introduce an all-new SE Zach Myers for 2014.
The 2014 SE Zach Myers features a chambered mahogany body with maple cap, flame maple veneer and single f-hole that provides smooth mid-range tones with a natural, resonant internal reverb. The 22-fret 24.5” scale length wide fat neck boasts a satin finish that gives the guitar a very comfortable, woody, worn-in feel.
Additional appointments to the SE Zach Myers signature model include PRS adjustable stoptail bridge, vintage style tuners, and PRS SE 245 pickups paired with two volume and two tone controls and a 3-way toggle pickup switch.
Includes gig bag.
- Mahogany back with hmaple top and flame maple veneer
- Mahogany neck with wide fat profile and rosewood fretboard
- Bird fretboard inlays
- Dual humbuckers with individual volume and tone controls
- Adjustable stopbar tailpiece
- Includes gig bag
Get signature Zach Myers tone for a song. Order today.
SE Zach Myers Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple Top with Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Extras: Semi-Hollow with Single F-Hole
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Style Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "ZM"
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: PRS SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Controls for each Pickup with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Switch on Upper Bout