PRS SE Paul Allendar Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A striking mahognay body with EMG humbuckers, coil-tapping and PRS tremolo.
Paul Allender, lead guitarist of Cradle of Filth, is no stranger to the PRS SE Signature lineup. Paul started playing PRS when he left Cradle of Filth and started the band The Blood Devine. He purchased a secondhand CE24 and used it exclusively throughout the band's days and brought it with him when he rejoined Cradle of Filth in 2000. He then sent a design of his own to PRS featuring a purple and black sunburst on a curly maple top and replacing PRS's traditional bird inlays with bats. PRS built this guitar for Allender through the Private Stock department, which eventually influenced his original SE model released in 2007. The SE Paul Allender features a 24 fret wide thin maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and jumbo frets, EMG pickups and coil-tapped volume and tone controls.
- Beveled mahogany body
- 24 fret wide thin maple neck
- Rosewood fretboard with jumbo frets and bat inlays
- EMG pickups and coil-tapped volume and tone controls
- PRS designed tremolo
- Includes gig bag
Get signature Allender tone. Order today.
SE Paul Allendar Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body Wood: Beveled Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24 Jumbo Frets
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Paul Allender Bats
- Bridge: PRS Designed Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: EMG 81-TW
- Bass Pickup: EMG 89
- Pickup Switching: Push/Pull Volume (neck pickup) and Tone (bridge pickup) Controls with 3-way Toggle Pickup Selector