A mahogany body with a maple top, PRS designed pickups and Floyd Rose bridge.
The SE Custom 24 pays homage to the Maryland-made Custom 24. The guitar that Paul Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985, the Custom 24 is the original PRS guitar. It features SE HFS and SE Vintage Bass pickups, Volume and Tone controls with a 3-way toggle, a Floyd Rose tremolo, bird inlays and a wide thin neck. Includes gig bag.
- Resonant mahogany body with classic PRS body shape
- Maple top with flamed maple veneer
- Set maple neck with wide-thin contour and rosewood fingerboard
- PRS pickups with volume, push/pull tone controls and 3-way switch
- Floyd Rose tremolo
Get classic PRS tone. Order today.
SE 'Floyd' Custom 24 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood Beveled Maple Top and Flame Maple Veneer
- Back Wood Mahogany
- Number of Frets 24
- Scale Length 25"
- Neck Wood Maple
- Fretboard Wood Rosewood
- Neck Shape Wide Thin
- Fretboard Inlays Birds
- Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuners PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover "PRS"
- Hardware Type Nickel
- Treble Pickup SE HFS Treble
- Bass Pickup SE Vintage Bass
- Pickup Switching Volume and Push/Pull Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Selector