A winning combination of maple top, dual humbuckers and singing blues tone.
Best known for his work with Whitesnake, Bernie Marsden has long been respected for his rich, blues inspired style. His impeccable talent as a guitar player has kept him active in the music world for over thirty years and allowed him to share company with a virtual “who’s who” of recording and touring musicians.
Closely designed with Marsden himself, the SE Bernie Marsden offers classic appeal with today’s quality and dependability. Appointments include a Vintage Sunburst maple top with flame maple veneer and crème binding along the body’s top edge and a 24.5” scale length, 22 fret wide fat mahogany neck with bound rosewood fretboard. PRS designed SE 245 humbuckers, two volume controls and a single tone control with a 3-way toggle pickup selector round out the offerings.
- Resonant mahogany body with classic PRS body shape
- Maple top with flamed maple veneer
- Set mahogany neck with wide-fat contour and rosewood fingerboard
- SE 245 pickups with 2 volumes, tone control and 3-way switch
- PRS Designed stoptail bridge
- Includes gig bag
Get signature PRS tone. Order today.
SE Bernie Marsden Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Beveled Maple with Flame Maple Veneer and Creme Binding
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24.5"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood with Creme Binding
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: Vintage Grommet Style
- Truss Rod Cover: PRS
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: SE 245 Treble
- Bass Pickup: SE 245 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Two Volume and One Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector