A slightly shorter scale, set neck and PRS humbuckers.
With a voice that is classic, eminently recordable and gig ready, the PRS SE 245 is perfect for traditional single-cutaway players. The 24.5" scale length makes this instrument instantly comfortable to players who grew up using short scale guitars. Volume and tone controls for each pickup, a 3-way toggle and bird inlays are all standard appointments. Case sold separately.
- Thick mahogany body with beveled maple top
- Set mahogany neck with 22 frets and wide fat neck shape
- Rosewood fingerboard and bird inlays
- PRS designed SE 245 humbucking pickups
- PRS designed bridge and tuners
- Case sold separately
Grab a PRS that'll inpire you with its comfortable playing scale and sound. Order today.
SE 245 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Beveled maple top and flame maple veneer (no veneer on opaque finishes)
- Back Wood: Thick mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 24-1/2"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Wide Fat
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Designed Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Designed Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "PRS"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Treble Humbucker
- Bass Pickup: PRS Designed SE 245 Bass Humbucker
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control for each pickup and 3-way toggle pickup selector on upper bout