Open Box (Scratch and Dent) PRS S2 Singlecut Electric Guitar
(Black Cherry, Rosewood Fretboard 888365726984)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Made in Maryland with a figured maple top and pattern regular neck.
The PRS S2 Singlecut boasts a classic body shape and the tried-and-true combination of mahogany, maple, and rosewood. This vintage-style humbucking guitar has a unique voice with pickups that are voiced to retain clarity and precision whether playing lead or rhythm. A solid instrument, the PRS S2 Singlecut is gig-ready and able to take anything you throw at it.
- Figured maple top with mahogany back wood
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fretboard and bird inlays
- Pattern regular neck shape with 25" scale and 22 frets
- S2 #7 treble and bass pickups
- Volume and Push/Pull tone control with 3-way blade pickup switch
- S2 stoptail bridge and locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Includes gig bag
S2 Singlecut Electric Guitar Specifications:
Top Wood: Figured Maple
Back Wood: Mahogany
Number of Frets: 22
Scale Length: 25"
Neck Wood: Mahogany
Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
Fretboard Inlays: PRS S2 Birds
Bridge: PRS S2 Stoptail
Tuners: PRS S2 Locking Tuners
Truss Rod Cover: "SC 250"
Hardware Type: Nickel
Treble Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Treble
Bass Pickup: PRS S2 #7 Bass
Pickup Switching: Volume and 2 Push/Pull Tone Controls with 3-Way Toggle Switch On Upper Bout