PRS Private Stock Custom 24 Electric GuitarProduct #H65375 PRS H65375 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
One-of-a-kind - 100% PRS.
The Paul Reed Smith Private Stock Department has been creating breathtaking instruments since 1996 and the Private Stock Custom 24 is no exception with a choice quilted maple top in an exciting aquamarine burst finish, a ribboned mahogany back, and an East Indian rosewood neck. The 24 fret rosewood fingerboard is dressed with PRS Modern Eagle II style birds made of mammoth ivory with paua outlines, and has a fast wide thin neck profile and a 25" scale. An adjustable fixed stoptail bridge brings out more of a mid-range woodiness in the tone. PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners with ebony buttons are smooth, accurate, and extremely stable.
The Private Stock Custom 24 has been loaded with outstanding aesthetic appointments such as a Private Reserve eagle inlay made of mammoth ivory with a paua outline, curly maple binding on body; gold hardware; ebony headstock underlay and truss rod cover; and a gorgeous high-gloss nitrocellulose lacquer finish.
The PRS Private Stock Custom 24 is fitted with a 59/09 humbucking pick-up in the neck position and a 57/08 humbucking pickup in the bridge position that offer a wonderful array of both classic and modern tones. Controls include volume, tone, and a 5-way rotary pickup selector.
Comes fully protected in a PRS deluxe hardshell case
- Model: Private Stock Custom 24
- Top: quilted maple
- Back: ribboned mahogany
- Binding: curly maple
- Neck: East Indian rosewood
- Neck shape: wide thin
- Fret wire: custom medium jumbo
- Fingerboard: ebony
- Fingerboard inlays: Modern Eagle II style birds made of mammoth ivory with paua outlines
- Fingerboard side dots: mammoth ivory
- Headstock underlay: ebony
- Headstock inlays: Private Reserve eagle - mammoth ivory with paua outline
- Bass pick-up: PRS 59/09
- Treble pick-up: PRS 57/08
- Pickup covers: gold
- Controls: vol, tone, and 5-way rotary pickup selector
- Color: gold
- Bridge: adjustable stoptail
- Tuning pegs: PRS 14:1 Phase II low mass locking tuners
- Tuner buttons: ebony
- Truss rod cover: ebony
- Backplates: mahogany
- Finish: high gloss nitrocellulose lacquer
- Top color: aquamarine burst
- Back color: antique natural
- Neck color: natural
- Binding: natural
Private Stock Custom 24 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale length: 25"
- Fingerboard radius: 10"
- Number of frets: 24
- Nut width: 1-11/16"
- Rotary Switch Positions
- Position 10: treble pickup
- Position 9: outside coils- deep and clear – parallel
- Position 8: series single coils – warm version of the "in between the treble and middle pickups"
- Position 7: parallel single coils – crisp version of the "in between the treble and middle pickups"
- Position 6: bass pickup