PRS Paul's Guitar Quilted Top/Brazilian RW Fretboard Electric Guitar CharcoalProduct #J05440 PRS J05440 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A carved top with pattern neck shape, Narrow 408 pickups and PRS tremolo
Designed and played by Paul Reed Smith for players and guitar aficionados the world over. “These guitars have a beautiful new look and a highly musical tone that I love,” Paul Reed Smith.
Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul’s Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection and inlay design to the pickups. Paul’s Guitar is now offered with the option of PRS’s patented tremolo bridge or a stoptail bridge with brass inserts. “The stoptail bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it’s brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar,” said Paul. With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique...it’s the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage.
- Gorgeous carved quilted maple top
- Mahogany back
- Set mahogany neck with Pattern neck shape
- Brazilian rosewood fretboard and brushstroke bird inlays
- Narrow 408 treble and bass pickups with mini coil tap switches
- Nickel hardware and PRS Tremolo Bridge
- Includes case
Enjoy PRS signature tone and style. Order this special guitar today.
Paul's Guitar Quilted Top/Brazilian RW Fretboard Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carve "Dirty" Artist Grade Quilted Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Artist Grade Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Brushstroke Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Hondouran Rosewood Headstock Veneer with Brushstroke Signature
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail with Brass Inserts
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: Narrow 408 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Narrow 408 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume & Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches
- Top Option "Dirty" Artist Grade Quilt
- Bridge Option PRS Tremolo
- Fretboard Option Artist Grade Brazilian Rosewood