PRS Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Quilted Top Faded Blue Jean Brazillian RosewoodProduct #H93309 PRS H93309 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A beautiful new look and a highly musical tone.
With exclusive "brushstroke" bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique...it's the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage. Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul's Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection, inlay design, pickups, neck shape, and newly designed stoptail bridge. "We're experimenting with a new stoptail bridge with brass inserts that will first be seen on this model. The bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it's brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar," said Paul.
- Artist-grade figured maple top
- Lightweight and comfortable mahogany body
- Select mahogany neck with Brazilian rosewood fingerboard
Enjoy signature PRS beauty and sound.
Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Quilted Top Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carve "Dirty" Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fretboard: Brazilian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Brushstroke Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Hondouras Rosewood Veneer with Brushstroke Signature
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail with Brass Inserts
- Tuners: Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: Narrow 408 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Narrow 408 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume & Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches