PRS Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar Yellow Tiger Brazillian RosewoodProduct #H93307 PRS H93307 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A beautiful new look and a highly musical tone.
With exclusive “brushstroke” bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique...it’s the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage. Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul’s Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection, inlay design, pickups, neck shape, a new proprietary finish, and newly designed stoptail bridge.
“We’re experimenting with a new stoptail bridge with brass inserts that will first be seen on this model. The bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it’s brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar,” said Paul.
Designed and played by Paul Reed Smith for players and guitar aficionados the world over. Includes case.
- The same as Paul's private stock guitar
- Artist grade figured maple top
- Lightweight mahogany back
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard
- Brushstroke bird inlays
- Narrow 408 pickups
- Stoptail bridge with brass inserts
- Includes case
Get the best PRS possible. Order today.
Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carve "Dirty" Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Lightweight Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Hondouras Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Brushstroke Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Hondouras Rosewood Veneer with Brushstroke Signature
- Bridge: PRS Stoptail with Brass Inserts
- Tuners: Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: Narrow 408 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Narrow 408 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume & Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches