PRS Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar with Tremolo CharcoalProduct #J05443 PRS J05443 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
A carved top with pattern neck shape, Narrow 408 pickups and PRS tremolo.
Designed and played by Paul Reed Smith for players and guitar aficionados the world over. "These guitars have a beautiful new look and a highly musical tone that I love," Paul Reed Smith.
Carrying on the Modern Eagle tradition, Paul's Guitar is essentially a production version of his Private Stock guitar. Paul specified every appointment of this instrument from the wood selection and inlay design to the pickups. Paul's Guitar is now offered with the option of PRS's patented tremolo bridge or a stoptail bridge with brass inserts. "The stoptail bridge is still our aluminum bridge but at the point at which the string starts vibrating it's brass to promote the musical high range of the guitar," said Paul. With exclusive "brushstroke" bird inlays and two narrow 408 pickups, this guitar is not only unique...it's the guitar that Paul Reed Smith has been playing in his studio and on the stage.
- Gorgeous carved maple top
- Mahogany back
- Set mahogany neck with Pattern neck shape
- Hondouran rosewood fretboard and brushstroke bird inlays
- Narrow 408 treble and bass pickups with mini coil tap switches
- Nickel hardware and PRS Tremolo Bridge
- Includes case
Enjoy PRS signature tone and style. Order this special guitar today.
Paul's Guitar "Dirty" Artist Flame Maple Top Electric Guitar with Tremolo Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carve "Dirty" Artist Grade Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Select Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Hondouran Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Brushstroke Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Hondouran Rosewood Headstock Veneer with Brushstroke Signature
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners Phase III Locking Tuners
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: Narrow 408 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Narrow 408 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume & Tone Control w/ 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector and Two Mini Coil Tap Switches