A gorgeous top, upgraded specs and piezo bridge for a full spectrum of sounds.
This Paul Reed Smith P22 comes with the Artist Package of upgraded specs. These include an artist grade flame maple top, premium Mexican ebony fretboard, select mahogany back, ebony headstock veneer with inlaid signature, ebony truss rod cover and new artist bird inlays and gold hardware. An Artist case is included.
PRS and LR Baggs partnered more than a decade ago to design the piezo system found in PRS’s popular hollowbody models. This new system retains the same circuit design as the existing system, giving the P22 the same tonal authenticity and real world practicality as PRS hollowbody guitars. The redesign of the board itself yielded a version that is more than 60% smaller than the original PRS/LR Baggs system, allowing it to comfortably inhabit a solidbody guitar. Uncovered 53/10 pickups round out this guitar’s specifications and help define the P22’s voice.
- Artist grade flame maple top with V12 finish
- Mahogany back
- PRS regular shape mahogany neck with 22 frets
- Premium mexican ebony fingerboard and bird inlays
- Ebony headstock veneer with inlaid signature
- Ebony truss rod cover
- New artist bird inlays and gold hardware
- PRS Piezo adjustable stoptail bridge
- PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- PRS 53/10 pickups
Enjoy great PRS style and playability, now with added acoustic sounds. Order yours today.
P22 Flame Artist Package Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood: Select Mahogany
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Premium Mexican Ebony
- Neck Shape Pattern: Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: New Artist Birds
- Headstock Veneer: Ebony with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: Ebony "P22"
- Hardware Type: Gold
- Treble Pickup: Uncovered 53/10 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Uncovered 53/10 Bass
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Blade, LR Baggs/PRS Piezo System