PRS P22 Electric GuitarProduct #H98486 PRS H98486 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A versatile guitar with updated electronics including a piezo bridge.
The P22 comes standard with a figured maple top, mahogany back, mahogany neck with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard, and a redesigned PRS/L.R. Baggs piezo system. PRS and L.R. Baggs partnered more than a decade ago to design the piezo system found in PRS’s popular hollowbody models.
This new system retains the same circuit design as the existing system, giving the P22 the same tonal authenticity and real world practicality as PRS hollowbody guitars. The redesign of the board itself yielded a version that is more than 60% smaller than the original PRS/L.R. Baggs system, allowing it to comfortably inhabit a solidbody guitar. Uncovered 57/08 pickups round out this guitar’s specifications and help define the P22’s voice.
Piezo systems have long allowed guitarists the versatility of wielding both acoustic and electric guitar tones in one instrument. The PRS Hollowbody II and Singlecut Hollowbody II both come standard with the original PRS/L.R. Baggs piezo and have achieved a great level of popularity in PRS Guitars’ product line. The addition of a solidbody model will give musicians a new and unique tool to add to their own lineup. Includes case.
- Mahogany body with a carved flame maple top
- 25" Scale pattern regular mahogany neck
- Rosewood fretboard with 22 frets and bird inlays
- Uncovered 57/08 humbucking pickups
- L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo System
- PRS Piezo adjustable stoptail bridge
- PRS Phase III locking tuning machines
- Includes case
The P22 is pure solidbody versatility. Order today.
P22 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carved figured maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Piezo Adjustable Stoptail
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "P22"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: Uncovered 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: Uncovered 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: 5-Way Blade, L.R. Baggs/PRS Piezo System