PRS JA-15 Electric Guitar
(McCarty Tobacco Sunburst Nickel Hardware)
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A semi-hollowbody that's perfect for jazz, but can handle any style you like.
The result of a collaboration between Paul Reed Smith and Paul Jackson, Jr., the JA-15 was originally designed with Jazz musicians in mind. But with several new innovations, it’s no surprise rockers are loving it too. Highlights include a “pattern” neck shape, 57/08 pickups, a two-piece adjustable bridge, and “V12” finish. The warmth of the spruce top paired with the high-end clarity of the figured maple back creates a resonance in this guitar that is balanced with tonal clarity, and the simple control layout makes the JA-15 a joy to play.
- Semi-hollowbody with spruce top and cutaway
- Curly maple set neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- Pattern neck shape
- PRS 57/08 pickups
- PRS 2-piece adjustabel bridge
Enjoy the smoothness of this beautiful guitar. Order today.
JA-15 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Spruce
- Side Wood: Mahogany
- Back Wood: Curly Maple
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Curly Maple
- Fretboard Wood: Bound Ebony
- Neck Shape: Pattern
- Fretboard Inlays: Mother-of-Pearl and Paua Heart Birds
- Headstock Inlay: Ebony Overlay with Inlaid Signature
- Bridge: PRS 2-Piece Adjustable Bridge
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "JA-15"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Toggle Pickup Selector
- Hardware Option: Gold