PRS Experience 2012 Custom 24 LTD Run Electric GuitarProduct #H89811 PRS H89811 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An elegant soldibody with a gorgeous top, dual humbuckers and tremolo bridge.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS – the guitar Paul took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, the Custom 24 has continually been updated through the years, while never losing its time-honored reliability, versatility, and appeal.
Specially appointed to commemorate the 6th annual Experience PRS event, this limited run of Custom 24’s includes Artist-grade figured maple tops, figured maple necks with premium Mexican ebony fretboards and truss rod covers, Macassar ebony headstock veneers, Artist bird inlays with the small “pre-factory” eagle inlaid on the headstock – green heart select centers with green ripple outlines, Experience PRS 2012 pickups with engraved covers, ten unique colors and an Artist case. 100 Experience PRS 2012 Custom 24’s will be available worldwide.
Finish should enhance the look, sound, and feel of a guitar by accentuating the wood’s inherent beauty and feel without hindering its natural resonance. And PRS Guitars’ “V12” finish does just that. Introduced at Experience PRS 2010, “V12” is a very thin, hard, and clear finish that will not crack or react with thinners. After roughly 12 years in development, it is halfway between acrylic and nitro but with a classic feel all its own.
Pattern Regular Neck Shape
Neck shapes have always been a high priority for PRS and a hallmark of their quality. A guitar should feel comfortable, like “home,” as soon as you pick it up, and the neck is paramount to that connection. The “Pattern Regular” neck shape is similar to the traditional PRS regular neck found on guitars made in the late 80s at PRS’ former Virginia Avenue location. This neck shape reflects modern tooling and programming that allows PRS to even more precisely shape and consistently reproduce their necks.
Phase III Locking Tuners
PRS Guitars Phase III tuners are very smooth, high-tolerance pegs featuring an elegant design with larger buttons, an open back, and closed housing.
- Artist-grade flame maple top
- African mahogany back
- Figured maple neck with Mexcian ebony fretboard
- Artist bird fretboard inlays
- Experience PRS 2012 Pickups
- PRS tremolo
- Hybrid hardware
- Includes case
Grab this PRSweet guitar today. Order now.
Experience 2012 Custom 24 LTD Run Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Top Wood: Artist Grade Flame Maple
- Back Wood: African Mahogany
- Finish: V12
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Figured maple
- Fretboard Wood: Mexican ebony
- Neck Shape: Pattern Regular
- Fretboard Inlays: Artist Birds - Green Select Centers with Green Ripple Outlines
- Headstock Inlay: Macassar Ebony Veneer with the Experience "Pre-Factory" Eagle Inlay
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III
- Hardware Type: Hybrid
- Treble Pickup: Experience PRS 2012 Pickups w/ "Experience PRS 2012" Engraved Covers
- Bass Pickup: Experience PRS 2012 Pickups w/ "Experience PRS 2012" Engraved Covers
- Pickup Switching: One Volume and One Tone Control with a PRS 5-Way Blade Switch