PRS Custom 24 Figured Top Pattern Thin Indian Rosewood Neck
(Jade Nickel Hardware)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
The original PRS gets some welcome updates and features.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, this model features a Pattern Thin mahogany neck with an Indian rosewood fingerboard and 57/08 pickups wired to a redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time (see switching positions below). In 2008, PRS introduced 57/08 pickups, which were designed to capture a vintage ‘50s humbucking tone.
Pickup Switching Positions:
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Mahogany body with a carved maple top
- Set mahogany neck with comfortable Pattern Thin profile
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with Bird inlays
- PRS 57/08 pickups with dual humbucking option
- PRS tremolo with locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Includes hardshell case
If you like the original PRS, you'll love this updated model. Order today.
Custom 24 Figured Top Pattern Thin Indian Rosewood Neck Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch