PRS Custom 24 Figured Top Pattern Thin Indian Rosewood Neck Jade Nickel HardwareProduct #H93306 PRS H93306 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The original PRS gets some welcome updates and features.
The Custom 24 is the original PRS…the guitar Paul Reed Smith took to his first tradeshow in 1985. A perennial favorite with musicians, this model features a Pattern Thin mahogany neck with an Indian rosewood fingerboard and 57/08 pickups wired to a redesigned 5-way blade switch, which offers a dual humbucker option for the first time (see switching positions below). In 2008, PRS introduced 57/08 pickups, which were designed to capture a vintage ‘50s humbucking tone.
Pickup Switching Positions:
Position One: Bridge humbucker
Position Two: Bridge humbucker with neck singlecoil, in parallel
Position Three: Bridge and neck humbuckers
Position Four: Neck singlecoil with bridge singlecoil, in parallel
Position Five: Neck humbucker
- Mahogany body with a carved maple top
- Set mahogany neck with comfortable Pattern Thin profile
- Indian rosewood fingerboard with Bird inlays
- PRS 57/08 pickups with dual humbucking option
- PRS tremolo with locking tuners
- Nickel hardware
- Includes hardshell case
If you like the original PRS, you'll love this updated model. Order today.
Custom 24 Figured Top Pattern Thin Indian Rosewood Neck Specifications:
- Top Wood: Carved Figured Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 24
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Indian Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "Custom"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 57/08 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 57/08 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with Redesigned 5-Way Blade Switch