PRS 408 Flame Top with Pattern Thin Neck and Gold HardwareProduct #H89871 PRS H89871 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
An amazingly beautiful top with versatile electronics and comfortable neck.
The PRS 408 10 Top Wood Library Electric Guitar adds a beautiful maple top from the Library, also known as "The Vault" at PRS. These are premium pieces of wood that are normally reserved for custom orders. Along with the great looks, you'll be inspired by the tone-tweaking potential that this 408 has to offer thanks to some elegant electronics. The body is made of mahogany with a set mahogany neck that has an upgraded Brazilian rosewood fingerboard. PRS guitars are known for the comfort of their neck shapes and this one has the popular Pattern contour and 25" scale. It features nickel hardware with a PRS tremolo and locking tuners.
PRS 408 pickups were designed to extend the guitar’s tonal spectrum by narrowing the field of the bass pickup to increase its focus and widening the field of the treble pickup to increase its sound field (hence their asymmetric appearance). This pickup configuration (comprised of four coils and offering eight sounds) stems back to Paul’s experimentation on the Sorcerer’s Apprentice guitars in the early 1980’s. Thanks to the simple but versatile switching system featuring mini-toggle switches that provide numerous combinations of humbucking and singlecoil tones, the 408 Maple Top provides stunning articulation and musical clarity.
- A resonant mahogany body with a premium maple top
- Comfortable Pattern neck contour with upgraded fingerboard
- High-performance PRS tremolo with locking tuners
- Versatile electronics featuring 408 pickups and multiple switches
Order this special guitar before it's gone. Order today.
408 Flame Top with Pattern Thin Neck and Gold Hardware Specifications:
- Top Wood: Maple
- Back Wood: Mahogany
- Number of Frets: 22
- Scale Length: 25"
- Neck Wood: Mahogany
- Fretboard Wood: Honduran Rosewood
- Neck Shape: Pattern or Pattern Thin
- Fretboard Inlays: Birds
- Bridge: PRS Tremolo
- Tuners: PRS Phase III Locking Tuners
- Truss Rod Cover: "408"
- Hardware Type: Nickel
- Treble Pickup: 408 Treble
- Bass Pickup: 408 Bass
- Pickup Switching: Volume and Tone Control with 3-Way Blade Pickup Switch and Two Mini-Toggles
- Top Option: 10 Top Flame or Quilt
- Neck Option: Rosewood
- Bridge Option: PRS Stoptail
- Hardware Option: Gold or Hybrid