Peavey Session Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Combining traditional style with modern design perfection.
Crafted with a chambered basswood body, bolt-on hard rock Canadian Maple neck and a genuine rosewood fretboard, the Peavey Session guitar combines traditional style with modern design perfection. Two premium Peavey USA design humbucking pickups give the Session its signature tones. Die cast nickel plated string-through-the-body bridge with stainless steel saddles for bite and sustain. The silky satin neck finish allows for that "broken in" feel. The ergonomic elliptical neck profile is comfortable and fits the hand like a glove. Peavey's special compound radius fretboard allows deep bending in upper register yet has the "vintage" feel in the lower register. The Session features a 15 degree tilted headstock with straight string pull.
- 25.5" scale with 22 nickel silver frets
- Tone chambered, resonant basswood body with integral center section
- Bolt-on Canadian rock maple neck with comfortable sculpted five bolt attachment
- Genuine Rosewood fingerboard with special compound radius
- Graphite composite topnut for clarity and sustain
- Two premium Peavey USA design Alnico pickups, coil tapped
- 15:1 stable post designed die cast machine heads
- Nickel Plated Die cast string-through-body bridge with stainless steel saddles
- Recessed volume & tone controls with push/pull coil tap function
- Recessed high quality 3 way pickup selector switch
The Session is ready to meld with your talent and skills. Order yours today.