Parker Guitars Fly Mojo MIDI Electric GuitarProduct #580835 Parker Guitars 580835 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Combines cutting-edge MIDI technology with innovative Parker designs.
Utilizing plug-and-play connectivity, the Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar allows players to create a world of unique tones with the simplicity and quality that musicians have come to expect from Parker. The Fly Mojo MIDI Guitar features a Roland GK-KIT-GT3 Divided Pickup that allows for full integration with the Roland V-Guitar System, GR-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals.
Along with the MIDI capability, the Parker guitar features Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) pickups, Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners, a Parker custom vibrato bridge, and an exclusive Fishman Piezo electronics system. The Fly Mojo MIDI neck is constructed from a carbon glass epoxy fretboard fused to a single solid piece of mahogany.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- MIDI support utilizing The Roland Gk-Kt-Gt3 Divided Pickup kit
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Pickups, exclusive Fishman Electronics system
- Solid one-piece mahogany body and neck coated with a carbon glass epoxy
- Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
- plug and play Integration with Roland V-Guitar System, Gr-20 Guitar Synthesizer, or any BOSS GK Effect pedals
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) magnetic pickups
- 3-way mag pickup selection with push-pull coil tap
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- 5 lb.
Order now to own the guitar of the future!
Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Tones/Sounds: Thick, warm and heavy sounds
- Body Wood: Mahogany
- Neck-body Joint: Reinforced carved multiple finger joint
- Neck wood: One-piece mahogany
- Fretboard: Carbon-glass-epoxy .020" composite
- Fretboard shape: 10"- 13" compound radius
- Neck shape: Wide, regular
- Fret size: .045" high, .095" wide
- Nut: GraphTech
- Nut width: 1.68"
- Scale: 25-1/2",
- # of Frets: 24
- Fret material: Hardened stainless steel
- String Spacing: Bridge: 2.14" Nut: 1.43"
- Truss Rod: Dual function truss rod
- Bridge: Parker custom cast aluminum vibrato bridge, stainless steel saddles
- Vibrato System: Custom flat spring with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only. or floating
- Tuners: Sperzel locking
- Magnetic pickups: Seymour Duncan Jazz (neck) and JB (bridge) Humbuckers
- Pickup selector: 3-way with push/pull coil tap
- Piezo system: 6-element Fishman piezo
- PreAmp/Mixer: New and improved Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Other Controls: Volume, Vone with push-pull coil tap; Piezo volume, Pickup/Piezo 3-way selector
- Output: Split stereo or summed mono; "smart switching" jack
- Finish: Polyurethane
- Weight: 5 pounds
- Strings: D'Addario EXL 120, .009" - .042"
- Case/Bag: Parker Fly custom hard case
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Parker Guitars Fly Mojo MIDI Electric Guitar:
I eagerly awaited for mine to arrive. Overall the quality is really good. The high E string buzzes, so maybe the QC wasn't spectacular at Parker. The GK pickup has a bit of a flimsy, aftermarket look to it. It also sits kind of high on the low E side due to the body contour. I'd worry about playing it night after night which I don't. There was no manual provided. An email sent to customer service was responded, albeit slowly, indicating that none existed as of yet. There is no ability to blend the piezos in with the GK signal - only the mag pickups may be blended, and these sound fairly low relative to mag levels on my other Roland-ready guitars. The Fly Mojos are very nice guitars. I'm just not so sure that the Fly Mojo MIDI is worth the extra money.