Parker Guitars Fly Mojo Electric Guitar Transparent CherryProduct #511059 Parker Guitars 511059 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
Brilliant Fly body design, Seymour Duncan pickups, and solid mahogany vibe — it's all the way there.
The Parker Fly Mojo Electric Guitar is light, fast, and amazingly versatile. A solid mahogany body and neck provide warm resonance to the thick, bold tone generated by genuine Seymour Duncan Jazz and JB pickups. It's light in weight but far from a lightweight, churning out creamy, luscious sounds with enhanced lower mids. Famous Fly playability and comfort are combined with simpler knobs and a more ergonomic control layout, easier-to-use vibrato, improved electronics, carbon-glass fretboard, Fishman 6-element piezo system, and Sperzel locking tuners. Includes hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Solid mahogany body
- Polyurethane finish
- Reinforced carved multiple finger neck-body joint
- Mahogany neck with solid one-piece carbon-glass-epoxy reinforcement
- 25-1/2" scale
- 24 frets - .045" high, .095" wide
- Hardened stainless steel fret material
- Carbon-glass-epoxy .020: composite fretboard
- Wide width, regular thickness fretboard with 10"-13" conical shape
- GraphTech nut
- 1.68" nut width
- Dual function truss rod
- Seymour Duncan Jazz and JB pickups
- 3-way pickups switching with push/pull coil-splitting
- 6-element piezo pickup system with Active Custom Fishman stereo preamp
- Split stereo or summed mono output with Smart Switching jack
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge with stainless steel saddles
- Custom flat spring vibrato system with balance adjustment, 3-mode step stop: fixed, bend down only or floating
- Sperzel locking tuners
If you've been waiting for a Fly, your wait is over. This is the one with the real Mojo. Order now.