Parker Guitars DF724 Maxx Fly Flame Top w/ Seymour Duncans and Fishman Piezo Electric Guitar
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A more affordable Parker with bolt-on neck and flamed maple finish.
The Dragonfly Bolt-on is equipped with most of the great features Parker is known for in an elegantly carved new shape, showcasing a new, more traditional and ergonomically shaped upper horn while retaining the look and feel that is unmistakably Parker. The flared headstock provides more strength and allows for a thinner profile and a faster, more comfortable neck. The Maxx Fly also features a 22 fret fingerboard enabling precise placement of the neck pickup for that classic neck-position tone. An HSS pickup configuration and bridge-mounted Fishman piezo pickup to create a wider palette of tones that today's guitarists demand from a high-end instrument. Pickup mounting has also been improved to allow players to swap out the included Duncans with the pickup of their choice. Parker's new exclusive radial neck joint ensures better transfer of tone from neck to body and a precise fit with no slippage due to lateral sliding.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved alder body
- Flamed maple finish
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Exclusive radial neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Stainless steel frets
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge and stainless steel saddles
- HSS Pickup configuration:
- Seymour Duncan SSL neck and middle single-coil, TB14 bridge humbucker
- Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum-free 2nd and 4th switch positions
- 5-way mag pickup selector
- Custom Fishman piezo and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- Sperzel Trim-Lok tuners
- 5 lbs.