Parker Guitars DF624 DragonFly Bolt-On Electric Guitar with Gloss Finish
(Taxi Cab Yellow)
Solid Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
A more affordable Parker guitar with bolt-on neck and gloss finish.
The Parker Dragonfly Bolt-On Guitar is equipped with most of the great features Parker is known for in an elegantly carved new shape, showcasing a new, more traditional and ergonomically shaped upper horn while retaining the look and feel that is unmistakably Parker. The flared headstock provides more strength and allows for a thinner profile and a faster, more comfortable neck. The DragonFly also features a 22 fret fingerboard enabling precise placement of the neck pickup for that classic neck-position tone. An HSS pickup configuration has been used for the wider palette of tones that today's guitarists demand from a high-end instrument. The Parker guitar's pickup mounting has also been improved to allow players to swap out the included Duncans with the pickup of their choice. Parker's new exclusive radial neck joint ensures better transfer of tone from neck to body and a precise fit with no slippage due to lateral sliding.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Carved alder body
- Gloss finish
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Exclusive radial neck joint
- Ebony fingerboard
- Stainless steel frets
- Parker custom-cast aluminum vibrato bridge and stainless steel saddles
- HSS Pickup configuration:
- Seymour Duncan SSL neck and middle single-coil, TB14 bridge humbucker
- Reverse-wound/reverse-polarity middle pickup for hum-free 2nd and 4th switch positions
- 5-way mag pickup selector
- Custom Fishman piezos and stereo voltage-doubled pre-amp
- Custom Parker vibrato system
- Sperzel® Trim-Lok™ tuners
- 5 lbs.
You've always been intrigued by the Dragonfly—now you can more easily own one. Order your Parker guitar today.