The tricked out version.
Same cool Silhouette shape and features, except this version comes equipped with a Music Man vintage tremolo, a 3-pickup array in an H-S-S configuration, and featuring the patented Music Man "Silent Circuit" that reduces hum while retaining a true single-coil sound. The graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity and aluminum-lined pickguard provide electronic shielding to block noise and hum from external electrical sources.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Alder body
- High-gloss polyester finish
- Bolt-on maple neck
- Maple or rosewood fretboard
- 25-1/2" scale length
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners
- H/S/S: DiMarzio custom humbucking/DiMarzio custom single-coil/DiMarzio custom wound single-coil
- Music Man "Silent Circuit"