Music Man Reflex Electric Guitar
(White Maple Fretboard)
Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A guitar with a lightweight body, dramatic styling, and DiMarzio humbuckers.
The Music Man Reflex Electric Guitar offers a classic bolt-on design, with basswood chambered body, a mahogany tone block, and a bound maple top. Together these elements provide maximum resonance and tight, defined low end. The Reflex guitar's optimal contours, weight, and balance, result in a guitar that's exceptionally comfortable to play. The neck is finished with a gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend. A sculpted neck joint means smooth access to higher frets.
Hardware includes a chrome-plated, hardened steel vintage-style tremolo with bent-steel saddles, and Schaller M6-individual locking tuners with pearl buttons.
The Music Man Reflex electric guitar sports 2 DiMarzio custom humbucking pickups, offering 10 very distinct sounds. Using a 5-way lever pickup selector and a series/parallel toggle switch, you can custom shape and color your tonal options like never before. The Reflex guitar comes with a hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Body wood: Chambered basswood with maple top and mahogany tone block
- Body finish: High-gloss polyester
- Body bindings: Cream
- Bridge: Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome-plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Neck wood: Select maple neck
- Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fret markers: Mother-of-pearl dots
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-individual locking with pearl buttons
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Pickups: 2 DiMarzio custom humbuckers and Music Man pickup rings
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector, 2-way toggle series/parallel selector
- Electronic shielding: graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
The epitome of form and function...
Reflex Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Body size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37-3/4" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 95.9 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 0 oz (3.18 kg) slightly more with tremolo
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - high profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret