Designed by Steve Lukather and the MusicMan R&D team.
The Music Man Luke Signature Model Electric Guitar combines hot electronics, a sleek body, and an oil-finished maple neck with a prominent V-profile. The electronics are active (with an easy-access battery compartment) and employ an active EMG model 85 humbucker in the bridge position, and 2 EMG SLV custom single coils forward. 5-way selector gives instant access to a palette of tones. Hardware includes a MusicMan vintage tremolo and Schaller M6-IND locking tuners that ensure accurate tuning and intonation. Includes hardshell case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model: Luke
- Body wood: Alder
- Body finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man floating vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 low profile, wide
- Neck width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-3/16" (55.6 mm) at last fret
- Neck wood: Select maple
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined control cover
- Controls: 25kohm volume and tone - .10µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: HSS - 1 active EMG model 85 humbucking; 2 active EMG SLV custom single-coil
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long (31.0 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.6 cm long)
Order this wicked fast axe with the assurance of our Dual Guarantees!
Reviewed by 1 customer