Music Man John Petrucci JPXI-6 Electric Guitar(Onyx) Sku #H71483000001000 Music Man H71483 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
FREE SHIPPING on Almost Everything
The latest evolution in the John Petrucci line of signature guitars.
The JPXI-6 is the newest collaborative effort between John Petrucci and the Music Man R&D team. The JPXI features a combination of top appointments from JPX and BFR Petrucci signature instruments. Most notably, the JPXI neck has been streamlined to a symmetric, extra slim profile featuring a flatter 20" radius, medium jumbo stainless steel frets with a finished mahogany neck and an ebony fingerboard. This, combined with the non-chambered body, mahogany Tone Block and maple top, has become the ultimate rock machine! The controls are similar to that of the JP BFR line, with 2 three way toggles perfectly wired for the Custom Dimarzio LiquiFire and Crunch Lab humbuckers, as well as the Piezo bridge pickup. The JPXI-6 is adorned with chrome hardware, Mother of Pearl inlays and a new Onyx finish.
- Alder body
- Maple top
- Mahogany Tone Block
- High gloss polyester onyx finish
- Select manogany neck
- Ebony fretboard
- 24 medium-jumbo frets
- Stainless Steel frets
- Custom JPXI Inlays
- 5-bolt neck attachment
- Sculpted neck joint
- DiMarzio Liquifire neck humbucker
- DiMarzio Crunch Lab bridge humbucker
- Piezo bridge pickup
- 3-way toggle pickup selector, with custom center position configuration; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
John Petrucci JPXI-6 Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 20"
- Neck Width: 1-11/16" (43.0 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (57.2 mm) at last fret
- Size: 12-3/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37" long (31.4 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 94.0 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 4 oz (3.29 kg) - varies slightly
- Electronic Shielding:
- Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover