Music Man John Petrucci JPX 6 with Roasted Neck Electric GuitarProduct #H68023 Music Man H68023 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a used item.
Custom DiMarzio humbuckers and an improved neck.
The Music Man John Petrucci JPX 6 electric guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
The Music Man John Petrucci 6-String Electric Guitar has the roasted maple neck featuring an adjustable truss rod and 5-bolt mounting to the basswood body for perfect alignment and no slipping. A sculpted neck joint allows free access to upper frets. The Petrucci 6 guitar's ebony fretboard has 24 wide, high-profile frets. Schaller locking tuners and custom John Petrucci tremolo complete the hardware. Its 2 Custom DiMarzio humbucking pickups were specially designed for Petrucci.
- Chambered alder with maple top and mahogany tone block
- Roasted maple neck
- Ebony fingerboard
- DiMarzio Liquifire humbucker (neck), DiMarzio Crunch Lab humbucker (bridge), Piezo bridge pickup
- Custom John Petrucci Music Man Piezo floating tremolo, made of hardened steel with solid steel saddles
- 25-1/2" Scale length
- 15" Neck radius
- 5-7/8" Long headstock
- 24 Jumbo profile, wide, stainless steel frets
- 1-11/16" Neck width at nut, 2-1/4" at last fret
- Custom JPX fret marker inlays
- Schaller M6-IND locking tuners in black finish with black buttons
- Adjustable truss rod - no component or string removal
- 5 bolt neck attachment - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Graphite acrylic resin-coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- 500kohm volume and tone controls - .022µF tone capacitor
- 5-way lever pickup selector; 3-way toggle piezo/magnetic selector
Get roasted! Order today.