Music Man Game Changer Reflex HSH with Tremolo and Piezo Electric GuitarProduct #H71480 Music Man H71480 AAH Semi-Hollow and Hollow Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A revolutionary system for creating unique pickup combinations and sounds spontaneously.
Imagine being able to change the electrical system of your guitar at the click of a mouse, creating new sounds on the fly.
The Reflex "Game Changer" guitar from Ernie Ball/Music Man has a USB port that interfaces with software that controls all aspects of internal pickup switching - series, parallel, in phase, out of phase, etc. After creating a setup, you can then store the particular pickup configuration in your guitar for live performance.
Though it may look like one on its surface, the Game Changer Reflex is no ordinary guitar. Equipped with the new Game Changer pickup switching system, the Game Changer Reflex guitar will give you an unprecedented number of tonal options in addition to the superb playability players are accustomed to from a Music Man guitar.
With the Game Changer Reflex guitar, players can unlock their instruments' tonal possibilities with the patent-pending Game Changer pickup switching system. Combining any order of pickup coils in series, parallel, in- or out-of-phase gives you access to the most extensive library of never-before-heard tones. Envisage having complete tonal control of your instrument without manually rewiring anything! True to form, the audio signal is never digitized or modeled in any way, providing a transparent analog signal path for the absolute purist. In conjunction with The Game Changer website, you can create, save, and share your tonal selections with the world! Includes case.
- Body Wood: Chambered basswood with maple top and mahogany Tone Block
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Bridge: Piezo equipped Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple or rosewood
- Neck Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Pickups: HSH - 3 DiMarzio pickups
- Controls: 500kohm volume and tone - .022uF tone capacitor; Piezo volume
- Switching: 5-way lever preset selector;
- 2-way push/pull 'Bank A/B' selector
- Momentary On-OFF-Momentary On toggle 'Bank Z' selector
- Momentary On 'Save' knob (Volume)
- Momentary On 'Piezo On/Off' knob (Piezo Volume, where applicable)
- Power: 3 AA Batteries for ~100 hours of live play
- USB powered when in use (Note: USB does not recharge batteries)
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control covers
- Includes case
Game Changer Reflex HSH with Tremolo and Piezo Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 12" (30.5 cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Size: 12-7/8" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 37-3/4" long (32.7 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 95.9 cm long)
- Weight: 7 lbs, 0 oz (3.18 kg) - varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo