Music Man Albert Lee SSS Tremolo Roasted Neck Electric GuitarProduct #H67612 Music Man H67612 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
- Buy New
This product has been discontinued but may be available as a Open Box item.
An already amazing axe, now with an improved neck.
The Music Man Albert Lee SSS Tremolo guitar has a thermally-treated roasted neck that not only looks great but adds dimensional stability and resistance to temperature, humidity changes and warping. It has reduced density while maintaining stiffness for a lighter neck with sufficient strength. The roasted neck offers increased resonance, less damping, and clearer tone. The heating process also gives a microstructure similar to naturally aged woods with lower moisture content and eliminates the need for hazardous chemical treatments.
Albert's unique design looks great, is incredibly comfortable to play, and rules at belting out raucous rockabilly! Southern ash body with a string-through-body, hardened-steel bridge is joined with a special 5-bolt joint to the selected roasted maple neck with maple fingerboard for amazing resonance and sustain. Schaller M6-IND locking tuners and Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles. 3 Seymour Duncan custom-wound single-coil pickups for country twang and gravelly crunch.
- Model: Albert Lee Guitar
- Body Wood: southern Ash
- Body Finish: High gloss polyester
- Neck Wood: Select maple neck
- Neck treatment: Roasted figured neck
- Fingerboard: Select maple
- Neck Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting; Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Frets: 22 - High profile, medium width
- Pickups: 3 Seymour Duncan custom wound single coil
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum control cover
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone - .047µF tone capacitor
Get it roasted! Order today.
Albert Lee SSS Tremolo Roasted Neck Electric Guitar Specifications:
- Size: 12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
- Weight: 6 lbs, 5 oz (2.86 kg) - varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo