Music Man Albert Lee MM90 Electric GuitarProduct #430948 Music Man 430948 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A real guitar hero signature model that is smooth and versatile.
The Music Man Albert Lee MM90 electric guitar has a unique design that looks great and is incredibly comfortable to play. This signature gem rules at belting out Albert's raucous smooth rockabilly style, The Music Man MM90 guitar boasts a southern ash body and a full 25-1/2" scale length. The electric guitar's maple neck has a hand-rubbed finish for increased comfort and is secured by a special sculpted 5-bolt joint that lets you effortlessly play all the way up the maple fingerboard. The Albert Lee signature guitar's hardened-steel string-through-bridge adds superior resonance and sustain. The Albert Lee guitar's Reliable Schaller M6-IND locking tuners will never let you down.
The Music Man MM90 electric guitar is loaded with a trio of vintage style "soapbar" pickups and the exclusive Music Man "Silent Circuit" that reduces hum and retains true single-coil sound. A 5-way blade switch offers plenty of flexibility to generate all the great tones you'll want. The Albert Lee signature MM90 guitar is as smooth, versatile, and unique as the artist it is named for. Includes a hardshell guitar case.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model: Albert Lee MM-90
- Size: 12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
- Weight: 6 lbs, 5 oz (2.86 kg) - varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo
- Body wood: southern ash
- Body finish: high gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: vintage white pearloid
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock Size: only 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 – high profile, medium width
- Neck width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Neck wood: select maple neck
- Fingerboard: select maple
- Neck finish: gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Neck color: natural
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: adjustable – no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts – perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic shielding: graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone – .047µF tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: 3 Music Man MM90 vintage style "soapbar" single coil featuring the exclusive, patented Music Man "Silent Circuit", which reduces hum and retains true single coil sound.
- Strings: 10p-13p-16p-26w-36w-46w (Custom RPS Slinkys)
Order a guitar with great Rockabilly twang!