Music Man Albert Lee HH Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge Coral RedProduct #423697 Music Man 423697 AAG Solid Body Electric Guitars https://www.esnapw.com/rses/ESnapServlet?MerchantNumberSent=63655
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
An outstanding signature model with unique styling & circuitry with outstanding playability.
The Music Man Albert Lee HH Electric Guitar is as unique as the man himself. Its contoured African mahogany body sports a select rosewood neck finished in a special gunstock oil-and-wax blend topped with a 22-fret rosewood fingerboard. The 5-bolt joint assures that the neck is super secure and the rounded heel makes access to the entire fretboard extremely comfortable. Chrome hardware includes a Music Man vintage tremolo with bent steel saddles, and reliable Schaller M6-IND locking tuners.
Music Man loads the Albert Lee HH signature guitar with chrome-covered DiMarzio Custom humbucking pickups. Special wiring lets you access the individual pickup coils and combine them in both traditional and unique ways making this guitar a sonic powerhouse. A 5-way pickup selector is teamed with master volume and tone controls.
Check the drop-down menu to the right to select colors and/or other options.
- Model: Albert Lee HH
- Body wood: African mahogany
- Body finish: high gloss polyester
- Bridge: Music Man vintage tremolo of chrome plated, hardened steel with bent steel saddles
- Pickguard: black or white (depends on color)
- Neck wood: select rosewood neck
- Fingerboard: select rosewood
- Fret markers: oversized dots
- Neck finish: gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuning machines: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: adjustable – no component or string removal
- Neck attachment: 5 bolts – perfect alignment with no shifting; sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Electronic shielding: graphite acrylic resin coated body cavity and aluminum lined pickguard
- Controls: 250kohm volume and tone – .047µf tone capacitor
- Switching: 5-way lever pickup selector
- Pickups: 2 Dimarzio custom humbucking with chrome covers
- Strings: 10p-13p-16p-26w-36w-46w (custom RPS slinkys)
Get a real player's guitar that is a sonic powerhouse.
Albert Lee HH Electric Guitar with Tremolo Bridge Specifications:
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (64.8 cm)
- Neck radius: 10" (25.4 cm)
- Headstock size: 5-7/8" (14.9 cm) long
- Frets: 22 - high profile, medium width
- Neck width: 1-5/8" (41.3 mm) at nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 mm) at last fret
- Body size: 12-11/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-9/16" long (32.2 cm wide, 4.5 cm thick, 92.7 cm long)
- Body weight: 6 lbs, 8 oz (2.95 kg) – varies slightly; 7 oz (0.2 kg) more with tremolo
- Pickup switching: 5-Position blade:
- Position 1. coils 1+2 (series)
- Position 2. coils 1+4 (parallel)
- Position 3. coils 1+2 and 3+4 (parallel)
- Position 4. coils 2+3 (parallel)
- Position 5. coils 3+4 (series)
- (Bridge pickup: coils 1 & 2; Neck pickup: coils 3 & 4)