Mitchell MD100CE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
A value-priced guitar for all seasons and situations.
The Mitchell MD100CE Dreadnought Cutaway Electric-Acoustic Guitar has a full-sized cutaway dreadnought body with a spruce top and mahogany back and sides. The cutaway enhances playability by offering complete fingerboard access. The MD100CE features a dovetail neck joint, compensated sadldle, real abalone rosette and scalloped bracing for improved resonance. The onboard AT3000 active preamp lets you plug in and play with confidence in any venue. This affordable instrument will give you years of playing pleasure. Case sold separately.
- Body Style: Dreadnought Cutaway
- Top: Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Sides: Mahogany
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Bridge: Rosewood
- No. of frets: 20
- Scale length: 25-1/2"
- Nut Width: 1-11/16
- Neck width at body: 2-5/16"
- String spacing at saddle E-E: 2-5/16"
- Inlay pattern: Mother of Pearl dots
- Rosette: Abalone
- Binding: White with Black/White/Black Purfling
- Pickguard: Black
- Width at Upper Bout: 11-1/2"
- Width at Lower Bout: 15-5/8"
- Maximum Depth: 4-7/8"
- Finish: Gloss
- Electronics: Under the saddle Piezo electric pickups. AT 3000 active preamp with 2-band EQ, Â±12dB, and volume sliders.
- Tuners: Chrome
- Case sold separately
You'll have money left over for a case and a capo with this one. Order today