Mitchell Element Series ME2CEC Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
(Natural Indian Rosewood back/sides, Solid Red Cedar top)
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top-of-the-line Mitchell guitar with solid red cedar top, Indian rosewood back and sides, and Fishman electronics.
The eye-catching Element Series acoustic guitars are the most high-quality and well-appointed instruments Mitchell has ever created. By combining premium tonewoods with state-of-the-art construction techniques and breath-taking aesthetics, every guitar offers superior tone and unwavering quality.
The ME2CEC features a solid red cedar top with Indian rosewood back and sides for a warmer midrange with enhanced bass and treble response. All Element CE models include Venetian cutaways and the Fishman INK preamps and electronics, for exceptional control over your amplified signal, plus a built-in tuner. Available in dreadnought or auditorium style, all Element Series guitars have a unique shifted scalloped X bracing pattern that enhances resonance and projection. Stunning flame maple binding and lightly rubbed satin finishes provide both a striking look and an evident "woodiness" to the tone.
Gig bag or case sold separately.
- Premium tonewoods
- Solid red cedar top
- Indian rosewood back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and dovetail joint
- Dreadnought, auditorium and cutaway style bodies available
- Satin finish for beautiful look and warm sound
- Flame maple binding and real wood rosette
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Shifted scalloped X bracing for excellent resonance and projection
- Comfortable carved neck profile
- Die-cast tuners w/ebony keys
- Available with Fishman INK preamp w/tuner
- Lifetime warranty
- Case or gig bag sold separately
Grab this eye-catching guitar today. Click or call to order now.