Mitchell Element Series ME1 Dreadnought Acoustic Guitar
6 String Acoustic Guitars
- Write a Review
- Seen a Lower Price? Click Here.
45 day price guarantee, 45 day return policy, 100% secure shopping
Top-of-the-line Mitchell acoustic with solid spruce top and striped sapele back and sides.
The eye-catching Element Series acoustic guitars are the most high-quality and well-appointed instruments Mitchell has ever created. By combining premium tonewoods with state-of-the art construction techniques and breathtaking aesthetics, every guitar offers superior tone and unwavering quality. The ME1 dreadnought model features a solid spruce top with sapele back and sides for punchy midrange and great projection. All Element Series guitars have a unique shifted scalloped X bracing pattern that enhances resonance and projection. Stunning flame maple binding and lightly rubbed satin finishes provide both a striking look and an evident "woodiness" to the tone.
Case sold separately.
- Premium tonewoods
- Solid top - select spruce
- Striped sapele back and sides
- Mahogany neck with rosewood fingerboard and dovetail joint
- Dreadnought, auditorium and cutaway style bodies available
- Satin finish for beautiful look and warm sound
- Flame maple binding and real wood rosette
- Abalone fingerboard inlays
- Shifted scalloped X bracing for excellent resonance and projection
- Comfortable carved neck profile
- Die-cast tuners with ebony keys
- Lifetime warranty
- Case sold separately
Grab this eye-catching guitar today. Click or call to order.